- Wipe with dry toilet paper (Once you’re more familiar with Wype you can decide if you prefer to dry wipe first or go straight in with some cleansing gel!).
- Once you are ready, fold the toilet paper as you normally would, then hold the bottle upright and press the button to release the gel onto the surface of the applicator, no need to tip it upside down!
- Wipe the gel off the applicator with your loo roll. Our applicator’s specially designed circular pattern will help you distribute the gel evenly.
- Go ahead: Wype and repeat as many times as you like, and you're ready to go!
- Some people who are not used to a wet feeling prefer to dry up with dry toilet paper, but that is up to you! Wype is rinse-free and will not leave a residue.
- Wype is designed to make you feel good, so play around with different combinations and see what works best for you!
Wype’s mission is to offer this hygiene while changing consumer habits - without compromising on quality. Our gel is completely natural, biodegradable and kind to your skin. We’re proud to provide a flushable wet wipe alternative that has a gentler effect on both your bottom and the environment - truly a win-win!
*from Organic Agriculture.
**made Using Organic Ingredients.
We also chose to use and aluminium bottle for our refills because it is infinitely recyclable. This makes it more sustainable and energy friendly in the long-run that recycled and even bioplastics. In fact, 75% of all aluminium ever produced is still in circulation, while only around 9% of plastics is.
If you wish to keep your applicator in top shape, remember to close it between uses, as the gel inside the dispenser may otherwise solidify and clog some of the dispensing holes. If that should happen, unscrew the applicator and clean the surface with warm water. If this still doesn’t clear the blockage, then simply cover the holes that are functioning correctly with your finger and press the button to force the gel out of the blocked holes, removing the solidified gel.
Shipping & Returns
Our standard service is partially tracked, which provides a notification when the item has been delivered or when delivery has been attempted.
Our express shipping option within the UK is Royal Mail 24 which is an overnight service (i.e. an order on Monday before 2pm should arrive on Tuesday). However, as with our standard service, this is not a guarantee, although most of our orders arrive within 1-3 days.
We are working on a way to simplify this process for our international customers by collecting these fees and taxes at checkout, and we expect to have this up and running in March/April of this year.
We regret that at this stage we are not able to offer shipping to Spain as the Spanish authorities require a special import licence for our product.
If you decide after trying Wype that it’s not for you, then no hard feelings! Simply let us know within 30 days of purchase on email@example.com, return any unused product and we will provide you with a full refund.
See Our Blog for More Helpful Information
Looking for something else? Find the latest news and insights in the Wype blog, where you’ll find updates and the team’s thoughts on all things Wype-related!