2 x Original Wype (100ml)
Aqua (Water), Glycerin**, Xanthan Gum, Decyl Glucoside, Propanediol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Bambusa Tuldoides (Bamboo) Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid.
*from Organic Agriculture.
**made Using Organic Ingredients.
Standard Delivery (2-5 days) - Free for mainland UK for orders £15 and over, otherwise £2.99. For international shipping please see checkout page, note you may be liable for duties and taxes for shipments to the EU. Shipping may take longer during peak and -promotional periods.
Express Delivery (1-3 days) - £1.99 on orders over £15
Overnight Delivery (1pm Special Delivery Guaranteed) - £4.99 on orders over £15
Express Delivery (1-3 days) - £4.98 on orders under £15
Overnight Delivery (1pm Special Delivery Guaranteed) - £7.98 on orders under £15
For more info see our delivery and returns pages.
We’ve been keeping
it clean since 2020.
And when we say ‘it’ we don’t just mean your nether regions (or our potty mouths), we mean rivers, oceans, beaches, all that nice nature out there. We work hard to make sure our products are both good to you, and good to the planet.
Squeeze. Swipe. Wype
1. Down to business
First, wipe with your dry toilet paper. Then grab some new sheets.
2. A good ol’squeeze
Keeping the bottle upright, pop open the lid and press the button to release the gel.
3. Just roll with it
Swipe the gel off the applicator with your toilet paper.
4. Wype and flush
Wype clean and repeat as much as you’d like. Flush guilt-free.
HOW TO USE IT
Squeeze. Swipe. Wype
1. First, wipe with your dry toilet paper. Then grab some new sheets.
2. Keeping the bottle upright, pop open the lid and press the button to release the gel.
3. Swipe the gel off the applicator with your toilet paper.
4. Wype clean and repeat as much as you’d like. Flush guilt-free.
There’s no such thing as a silly question here
- Wipe with dry toilet paper.
- Once you are ready, fold the toilet paper as you normally would, then apply a single pump of product to the paper.
- When you are starting to use Wype we reccommend to "spread" the product out. To do so, you can close and open the paper as if it were a book!
- Go ahead, Wype and repeat as many times as you like, and you're ready to go!
- Some people who are not used to a wet feeling prefer to dry up with dry toilet paper, but that is up to you! Wype is rinse-free and will not leave a residue.
- Wype is designed to make you feel good, so play around with different combinations and see what works best for you!