Wype is a toilet tissue gel that can help you boost your intimate hygiene. Wiping with dry toilet paper can lead to irritation and simply doesn't do the job. Try wiping with dry toilet paper until you're satisfied, and then using Wype! You will see that there was still something there. Wype will glide on smoothly and leave you feeling fresh and moisturized.
Hell yeah! Wype is gender neutral, unscented, and meant to help you identify as clean, and nothing else.
You can use Wype externally, wherever you want to feel refreshed.
It is however, meant for external use only.
Absolutely! Wype is dermatologically approved, hypoallergenic and suitable for sensitive skin. If you are particularly concerned, do a patch test before you start using it daily, and discontinue if there are any signs of irritation.
- Wipe with dry toilet paper.
- Once you are ready, fold the toilet paper as you normally would, then apply a single pump of product to the paper.
- When you are starting to use Wype we reccommend to "spread" the product out. To do so, you can close and open the paper as if it were a book!
- Go ahead, Wype and repeat as many times as you like, and you're ready to go!
- Some people who are not used to a wet feeling prefer to dry up with dry toilet paper, but that is up to you! Wype is rinse-free and will not leave a residue.
- Wype is designed to make you feel good, so play around with different combinations and see what works best for you!
Wype's gel formula was designed to sit on top of toilet paper for a short while without breaking it down, so that you can get to cleaning without getting dirty!
Wype's applicator pump has a self-lock mechanism and an overcap so that no matter how clumsy you are, it will not spill. You can take Wype on trips, to the gym, the office, camping, wherever you want! And it won't alert a 5 metre radius by crackling like a pack of wipes!
We wanted Wype to be as natural as possible, and to have the perfect texture so that it wouldn't penetrate the surface of toilet paper breaking it down while you use it. Our formula is 99% natural and packed with Aloe Vera so it will have a soothing and moisturizing effect.
Yes, all of our ingredients are vegan-friendly. We are proud to be registered with the Vegan Society.
Absolutely, we are proud that none of our ingredients were ever tested on animals.
Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Alcohol Denat, Glycerin, Propanediol, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Decyl Glucoside, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylhexylglycerin
We chose to use an aluminium bottle for our packaging because it is infinitely recyclable. This makes it more sustainable than recycled plastics and bioplastics. In fact, 75% of all aluminium ever produced is still in use today, vs 9% of all plastic.
Yes! And we are so excited about it. One of our main goals is to design a refillable applicator that will contain 0 single-use plastic componentry.